GERMANY BEAT ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Okay, I know its old new but I just felt like shouting it out on my blog. HAhaA.
They won the penalty 4-2. I shall give the goalkeeper a virtual hug. -hugs-
Wah man, I almost had a heart attack, because Argentina scored early in the second half.
But Klose scored 10 mins before the game ended. WAH lAu EhZZ, cAN Euu BliVE it NOTZZZ!!!!!1111
Wah, I was actually feeling kinda sad because I thought Germany was gonna lose... but Klose came through!
"YEAAAHHHHH!!!!"I LOVE YOU KLOSE!!
But I prefer Lahm. So handsome.
Denie: Eh you got watch yesterday's match?
Me: Yah.
Denie: Who won?
Me: GERMANY!!!!!
Denie:Fuck!
Someone: Aiyahh, germany tyco lah.
Me: Huh??How can tyco??
Denie: Eh Erica, you like hitler right? You like his mustache right? That's why you like Germany right?
Me: Lame. What kind of dumb logic is that?? Doesn't mean you support Germany means you like Hitler what.
Serene: Yah lor. You support Singapore means you like Lee Kuan Yew izzit???
Me: HAHAHAHA.
AND BRAZIL LOST TO FRANCE!!!!!WAHHH!
Anelie, Alane and Avie told me that Brazil lost today.
Double yayayayay. yayayayay.
Germany supporters! Now is the time to unite! No more Brazil!
We talked about soccer somemore. Discussed the Germany Vs. Argentina match, and a little of the England Vs. Portugal match.
Next match Germany Vs. Italy!! YEAH!!!
But it's at 2.50 in the morning.... I'll probably have an hour of sleep before school.
BAH!! STUPID TIME-ZONES!!!!! Shit lah! How to sleep like that!?!?!
More coffee for me.
___
Anyway, the skit's is actually going quite well, except for someone who seems to have something against it.
Director? Who don't you kiss my ass?
-ric